Last Updated: August 1, 2023
We or our technology service provider may collect certain information you provide voluntarily by correspondence through the Site, including your name, contact information and email address, and any other text information you voluntarily provide to use through our “contact us” feature.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They help us recognize your device and remember certain information about your preferences. The cookies we use may be categorized as follows:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of the Site and enable you to navigate and use its features. For example, we use reCAPTCHA technology to protect our registration forms from spam and abuse.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website and help us improve its performance and functionality.
- Advertising/Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements and content to you based on your interests and browsing activities.
By using the Site, you consent to the placement of cookies and similar technologies on your device. You can manage your cookie preferences through your browser settings. Please note that disabling certain cookies may affect the functionality of the Site.
Use of Your Personal Information
- To provide services. We may use your personal information to fulfill or meet the reason you provided such information. This includes our use of your personal information to provide, operate and improve the services provided to you, as well as understand your interests and personalize your experience when visiting the Site. We may use your information to verify your identity or to communicate with you in relation to the services, including by sending announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- For marketing and promotional communications. If, as permitted by law, we send marketing or promotional information, we may use your personal information for such marketing, research and other business purposes. You can opt out of our marketing and promotional communications, as your consent is required to receive such communications.
- To improve our services and customer experiences. We may use your personal information to present the Site content in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, to administer the Site and conduct internal operations including for troubleshooting, testing, and research, and to enable your participation in the Site’s interactive, social media or other similar features.
- With your consent. On other occasions, we may specifically ask for your consent to use your personal information for the purpose(s) that we explain at that time.
If you have provided us with non-personally identifiable information, including anonymous information and aggregate data, we may use such non-personally identifiable information to understand better how visitors use the Site, research demographics, interests and behavior, improve the Site, provide visitors with information and for other similar purposes.
Information We Disclose
- It is our policy to not disclose or share your personal information, except in the following circumstances or, with respect to certain non-public information protected by federal law, as otherwise described in our separate Privacy Notice provided to those who engage with us for investment services:
With affiliates. We may disclose your personal information with our affiliates for our and our affiliates’ everyday business purposes or purposes consistent with our policies.
- With service providers and other third parties. We may disclose or provide access to your personal information with third-party companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the services (such as customer support, hosting, analytics, email delivery, marketing, database management services, marketing services, and services for reconciliation of accounts). These third parties may use your personal information only as authorized by their contracts with us.
- With professional advisors. We may also disclose your personal information to professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
- With your consent. We may disclose your personal information with your consent and for any other purpose that we disclose to you when you provide the information.
We do not sell your personal information.
Children are not eligible to use the Site. The Site and our services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 16.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].